- Fulfilling an emotional lack with food
- Creating a barrier from the world
- Eating in response to emotions; stressed, lonely, bored, anxiety, etc
- Guilt ridden and remorseful after eating
- Feeling excited and OK whilst eating, soon turning back to regret and self disgust
Comfort eating is not uncommon for most of us at some brief moment in our life. However when that urge and self sabotaging way becomes normalised, and and one has identified it as a problem, then it is time to come to Shire Hypnotherapy and seek help. Comfort eating is a simple, treatable condition. Without adequate treatment it may lead to more serious health issues.